Sunday, January 30, 2011

All Time Best Songs for Start-Ups

This is a list of the best song titles ever, describing what starting a tech company is like. You can read the list from top to bottom or bottom to top. I don't think it matters.



Add yours to the list!

1. You May Be Right (I may be crazy) - Billy Joel

2. American Idiot - Green Day

3. Can You Help Me - Ape Hangers

4. Crazy Life - Toad the Wet Sprocket

5. Crazy Train - Ozzie Osbourne

6. Dancing With Myself - Billy Idol

7. Fly Me to the Moon - Frank Sinatra

8. I Can Dream About You - Dan Hartman

9. I Know There's Something Going On - Frida

10. If I Had a Million Dollars - BareNakedLadies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Darren Cox

Darren Cox
Founder and Chief Evangelist - CaSTT - Commerce and Search for Technology Transfer